You want to get a curvy waist and flat stomach but you don’t know how. The truth is that you can’t get a flat stomach without losing fat from your waist area. And the most natural, effective, and sustainable way to lose belly fat is working out. Of course, augmented by a good diet, lots of water, and waist trainers.
There are some simple exercises that you can do to help tone and tighten up your midsection, which will make it appear much smaller than it really is…and they don’t require any special equipment or tons of hours at the gym!
Take a look.
How to Get a Curvy Waist and Flat Stomach
1. Waist trainers
Wearing the right size of a waist trainer for weight loss frequently will train your midriff to attain the curvy silhouette that you desire.
It also stimulates the burning of fats around your waist as you work out, helping you to sweat more and thus lose weight faster. However, the best waist trainers for weight loss such as SHAPERX Women Waist Trainer Belt are made of breathable Spandex, and thus you won’t soak in sweat.
Other benefits of waist trainers include:
– Compressing your potbelly
– Relieving back pain and improving your posture
– Protecting and healing your spine post injury
– Hastening postpartum recovery
2. Eat a healthy, balanced diet
A healthy and balanced diet will help shrink your stomach and love handles faster and help you to achieve flat abs. A balanced meal containing fiber-rich whole grains along with low-fat proteins is key when you’re trying to maintain a full belly without consuming unnecessary fats that would require you to overdo your exercise routine only to give up after a couple of days.
3. Drink plenty of water throughout the day
To achieve a flat stomach, drink plenty of water (and no sugary drinks, please) throughout the day. Water has natural diuretics that help you lose weight and reduce bloating from eating too much salt or unhealthy choices like processed foods! Drink at least 10 glasses per day for the best results; try adding lemon juice in them if it tastes bland – that’ll really do wonders towards preventing any unpleasant side effects caused by excessive loss of water during sweaty workouts.
4. Here is why you need to cut down on alcohol consumption
Drinking alcohol will not help you achieve a flat stomach. It will help you gain more weight effortlessly.
A study found that women who consume high amounts of alcohol tend to have an increased risk of metabolic syndrome diseases which includes obesity and diabetes – both conditions associated with abdominal fat accumulation throughout one’s lifetime- as well as high cholesterol levels or gall bladder disease due to being overweight/ obese. Not only does cutting down on these things increase your chances of looking better in clothes; doing so also saves you the money you would have spent on the medications such drinks cost you too! So go ahead: trade those drinks for water today!
5. V-ups workout
If you want to achieve a flat stomach, then it’s time for your V-ups workout! Not only does this exercise work on abs but also on the obliques which help shape your entire midsection from top down with toning as well.
Start by lying on your back and stretch both your legs and arms over your chest. Gently lift your torso and your butt off the floor and let your stretched arms reach for your feet. Relax your whole body back to the initial position, lying on your back. Repeat 10 to 12 reps.
6. Take on side crunches
In order to achieve a curvier waist or that beautiful hourglass figure, you need to do side crunches over a balance ball. These crunches work on your side-abdominal muscle groups, making you feel like your midsection has been shortened. Here is a guide on how to do side crunches.
7. Embrace cardio workout
Cardio workouts are the key to a flat stomach and curvy waist. They’ll help you lose weight quickly by burning off that pesky belly fat!
I am sure many of us have experienced it: an all too familiar story where we try every diet under the sun with little success or satisfaction, only to resort back to our old habits once these pounds start creeping up again? Well let me be (excessively) honest – cardio can make this process much easier because not only does it give your metabolism more fuel for work; studies suggest that long-term daily physical activity may reduce risks factors associated with heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, among others.
Tips for Getting the Best Out of Your Waist Reduction Exercise
- Start with a few minutes of stretching and breathing exercises before you start your workout.
- Make sure to warm up and cool down for 5-10 minutes at the beginning and end of your workout.
- Do all exercises in sets, working out one muscle group at a time for about 30 seconds each.
- Be sure to use weights or resistance bands if possible during these workouts so that you are building muscle as well as burning fat.
- Include cardio exercises like running, biking, or rowing into your routine 2-3 times per week for 20-30 minutes each session.
- Always drink plenty of water throughout the day – it’s necessary to keep muscles hydrated and energized!
- Get enough sleep at night so your body can repair itself and work more efficiently during the day.
- Do some light exercise every day even when you don’t intend to work out – this could be anything from walking around the block to jogging on the treadmill.