If you have a full bust, you don’t have to despise yourself or envy your smaller breasted peers anymore because full-figure bras have proved to be the in-thing for big busted and plus size women.
Due to special construction which adds a much-desired lift, the best bra for full figured lift attempts to prevent sagging or hide the unattractive shape caused by spilling of breast tissue. And a good thing is that there are now several options of this type of bras to choose from.
However, some of the so-called full support bras do not offer a true lift and/ or are lacking in support.
But you don’t have to helplessly buy one full coverage bra after another as you test which one is worth it because we tested several brands, read reviews, and spoke with real users.
When you click on the links here and better your life with a full cup brassiere, we’ll earn a small commission at absolutely no extra cost to you.
Take a look.
10 Best Full Figure Bras– The Best Bra for Full Figured Lift in 2023
88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
Best full coverage bra
45% Polyamide/39% Polyester/16% Elastane
Best sports bra for full figure
86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
Best full figure support bra
Best Full-Cup Bra
1. Panache Envy Stretch Lace Full-Cup Bra-best full coverage bra
Rated , this UK-sized Panache envy stretch lace bra possesses 4-part cups and amazing side support, both of which combine to give your titties that enticing pointed shape that turns heads.
Material: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- The bra is very well made.
- It’s quite stylish.
- The bra has been reinforced for the best full figure coverage with lift.
- Easily adjustable to fit.
- Comfy all-day.
- Sometimes it can be far too stretchy.
Best Full Figure Sports Bra
2. Panache Women’s Non-Wired Sports Bra
The performance-enhancing breathable fabric further makes this bra the standard for the modern sports bra.
Material: 45% Polyamide/39% Polyester/16% Elastane
- Easy to put on/off.
- Your boobies won’t move anyhow.
- Super cozy.
- Top, top quality. Highest reviewed full figure bras on Amazon
- You can move freely.
- The straps could do with more cushioning.
Best front zip sports bra
3. Victoria’s Secret Incredible Front Close Sports Bra
If you have been looking for a full coverage bra that remains extremely comfortable when you are sweating it out, this Victoria underwire support bra could be your secret.
Material: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Remarkable underwire support.
- Quite easy to wear.
- Best sports bra for full figure
- Fits your bust snugly.
- Stays firm no matter the impact.
- You look super sexy.
- The zipper closure sometimes fails to work.
Best Full Figure Strapless Bra
4. Goddess Women’s Lace Bustier Bra #GD0689
Need to bring out the feminine in you? If so, and you like going strapless, the Goddess lace bustier bra will please you.
- Superb quality control all over.
- Brings out the ultimate feminine shape.
- Nice materials.
- Best full coverage bra with lift- excellent support for bustier women.
- Very good lace.
- Finding the right size is a bit tricky.
Best Minimizer Bra for Full Figure
5. Glamorise Women’s Plus Size Full Figure Wirefree Minimizer Support Bra
Now, if you are plus size and tired of the frustrations that come with hunting for a perfect bra, you will be relieved to hear that Glamorise not only fits great but also looks pretty with plus-sizes.
And what about enjoying some remarkable back and shoulder support? Well, this best minimizing and lifting bra improves your posture and may relax a hurting back.
Material: 40% Polyamide, 35% Polyester, 15% Cotton, 10% Elastane
- The adjustable straps have more padding for comfort.
- It’s made to conform to the highest quality standards.
- Fits huge boobs like no other.
- Good looking.
- Adequately supportive
- The fabric isn’t that thick.
Best T Shirt Bra Full Figure
6. Bali Women’s Comfort Revolution Front-Close Shaping Underwire Bra
Cup Material: 94% Nylon/6% Spandex
- Flexible fit.
- Great pricing.
- You get quite a flattering look.
- Lasts more than comparable bras.
- Easy to get the right size.
- Could do with an improvement on the clasp.
Best Full Figure Nursing Bra
7. Gratlin Women’s Lace Full Figure Wire Free Nursing Maternity Bra
For nursing bras, the cups are supposed to be smooth while the wire needs to be sitting neatly under and also around the breasts.
What’s more? The bra should be utterly comfortable. And that’s exactly how this bra is!
Indeed, it’s hard to think of a better maternity bra.
Material: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Feels very soft.
- Exceptionally supportive for a maternity chest.
- The extra rows of hook and eyes ensure a satisfying fit.
- Pleasant detailing.
- Latching friendly.
- Some users complain of it being slightly small.
Best Maternity Bra
8. Bravado! Designs Women’s Body Silk Seamless Nursing and Maternity Bra, XS – XXL
This full figure maternity bra has previously won the coveted Mom’s Choice Award and it’s easy to see why:
It’s lavishly soft, of course, wire-free, and seamless (as a bonus) to help deliver the extra comfort needed to make breastfeeding a pleasurable moment between you and your bundle of joy.
Material: 60% Cotton/ 40% Polyester
- Super comfy materials.
- Easy to open/close when nursing.
- Good support.
- Has more room for adjustment.
- Easy-to-read size charts
- A pricey option.
Best Underwire Full Figure Bra
9. Vanity Fair Women’s Full Figure Flattering Lift Underwire Lace Bra
If you’ve been wondering what is the best fitting bra for full figured, then you have it right here.
Praised by curvy women as a pure godsend, this bra is created to give you the most flattering shape without being over elaborate.
Material: 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex
- Not visible through your top.
- Your titties won’t bulge ridiculously.
- It yields fantastic support!
- Brilliant padded straps.
- Sultry shaping.
- Lacks lots of color variety.
Best Full Coverage Push up Bra
10. Madeline Kelly Women’s Push up Full-Figure Bra with Lace Sling
Women who are after the cleavage are always happy to meet this rising star. It gives you the confidence to flaunt your paps during special occasions.
Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Well thought-out hook and eye closure.
- Looks smooth under t-shirt.
- Super sturdy.
- Best fitting.
- More color options.
- Maybe too small for nursing moms
Buyer’s guide for the best full figure support bra
Now, as it often happens, there are dozens upon dozens of bras all proclaiming themselves as being the best bras for full figure lift so selection can be quite daunting.
Here is what to look out for:
In as much as you are looking for the greatest lift, it’s important that you pick a fully supportive bra.
Bras that lack support will generally cause disconcerting effects such as straps painfully digging into your shoulders (for strapped bras) or you having to constantly readjust it.
A band which is poorly supporting your chest may also keep riding up.
If you are a fan of the good old strapped bra, the elephant in the room is in the straps. For most of us, bras whose straps show are bothersome. On this, wider straps are preferable as they rarely show underneath tops.
Needless to say, you will hate the type that has to be adjusted every now and then. You will also dislike the straps which are too stretchy because they tend to cause unease.
The only way you can escape the dreaded “quad boob” and the equally embarrassing “side boob” is to get a full figure bra that fits well. It ought to be snug in the all-important band while the cup should be encompassing your breast properly if it’s your perfect fit.
For bras with center underwire, a pinching one is a sign that it’s not your size.
In case your skin is sensitive or allergic, wearing the wrong bra can trigger lots of problems.
The good news is that more and more top rated full figure bras are now made of safer materials such as cotton. It’s also important to make sure that your bra is fully breathable.
Your Special Needs
Your special needs should be the biggest determinant. For instance, if you’re into workouts, you will want a bra that holds everything together as you sweat it out.
Similarly, if you desire a full figure lift bra that serves best when nursing, a wireless bra that can accommodate your fluctuating breast sizes could be the way to go.
Best Bra for Full Figures: FAQs
Q: What’s the difference between ‘full figure’ and ‘plus size’?
A full figure is, in general, used to mean being petite in all areas but the bust region and the buttocks area.
For bras, those that go up to a band size of 38 (but are inclusive of cup sizes beyond D) may be considered full figured.
On the other hand, plus size roughly means flaunting extra pounds everywhere on the body including the legs.
Plus size bras are those with band size from 40 (and includes cup sizes more than a D). Interestingly, bras can be both full figured and plus-sized bra.
Q: How do I choose the right bra size?
- Wear your most fitting bra (some molding would be fine).
- Take a tape and measure around the rib cage straight under your breasts. Ensure you keep the tape straight and snug. This measurement is your band size. Round it to a whole number if it’s a fraction and record it.
- Then measure around the breasts still with your tape. This time the tape should be a bit loose. Also, record this value.
- Subtract the band size from the value in 3 and capture the result. For example, if the band size was 30.5 (you rounded it to 31) and assuming the breast size came to 38, you would get 38-31=7. This is where you get the cup size from. Check to see the letter representing the number you got from the manufacturer’s sizing charts. So if you find 7 to be equal to H, the right size would be 31H.
- Please note that there are a lot of inconsistencies between the letters numbering between manufacturers so take your time to study the chart.
Q: Do bra’s help shape your breasts?
Yes, a bra helps hold up your boobs to give you your desired shape. But there is no evidence that bras can change the breasts shape permanently.
Q: Which is the best bra for heavy breast?
The best bra for heavy breasts is a full figure bra preferably with underwire in order to ensure optimal lift and comfort. However, if you are not comfortable with underwire, a full bust bra with a wide band is enough.
Q: What is the best bra for support and lift?
The best bras for support and lift include underwire full figure bras, push up bras, padded bras, balconette bras and bras with a wide band.
Q: How do I make my bras last longer?
Proper care and storage will enable your bras to last for at least 3 years. Gentle hand washing in lukewarm water and using an alcohol-free detergent is the most recommended method for washing your full figure bra and most of the other types of bras. Visit our page and learn more about how to take care of your bras.
So, those are our nominees for the best full figure bras. We have also enlightened you on how to compare and contrast the various offerings.
Hopefully, this information will help you finally land the bra that gives the perfect amount of coverage and lift.
After all, you deserve it!
Want your friends to see this review? Post this article to your favorite Pinterest board!
12 thoughts on “Top 10 Best Full Figure Bras (You’ll love #3)- Best Bra for Full Figured Lift in 2023”
I’m not usually one to prefer adhesive bras, but I’ve tried out Meadow Lift’s Adhesive Lifting Bra, and it honestly works wonders. I can finally wear all my cute strapless dresses without ruining the outfit with my bra being visible. It’s comfortable, reusable, leaves no irritation or redness, stays put, and it has an easy lifting design. Most importantly, though, it lifts my girls to where I want, and they stay there all day.
Link to bra: meadowlift.com/adhesivebra
Thanks for the addition. I can see several reviewers are loving the backless bra